Sunday, April 16, 2006

For banter purposes

A certain someone - who wont be named has provided me with banterful stupidity over my hols last week and also this weekend back at home.
For those of you who live in NI you will know a bit about where certain places are.
For example - At my house (costa del bangor) we have a telescope overlooking the sea - towards ..............(well carrickfergus) So while at my house and looking into said telescope at a certain castle - the certain someone went on to say 'oh dunluce castle!' - OH DEAR OH DEAR!!!!

Example Number 2 - when doing a crossword - yes I am that sad - i asked for help - the membrane of the eye - i was like eh WHAT!! the SAME person said - 'is it the cuticle!'

well and truly beyond help!
Sport science degrees appear to do alot for the brain lol :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aly meeke.you are the coolest of the cool.